eCommerce & ERP management
An experienced consultant advises and supports the implementation of your IT solution, whether it concerns an interface, webshop or ERP issue, we always look for a suitable solution for your business objectives, processes and IT systems.
The consultant can take over part or an entire implementation from you.
How can IT Doel help you?
- (Interim) Webshop management / (Interim) eCommerce management
- Support with the implementation of your ERP software.
- Support with the implementation of your B2B, B2C or B2X webshop
- eCommerce plan
- (Interim) project management
- Coordination activities
- Advice regarding effective settings
- Advice on process changes
- Step-by-step plan going live
- Live support and optimizations
How do we proceed?
We start with an intake, in which a number of pillars are important: who are you as a customer, what goals do you have in mind. We look at the IT issues that exist and give advice regarding a solution.
An experienced independent Consultant will be happy to help you implement, integrate and optimize your IT solutions in order to achieve your IT goals. A consultant can take on the entire process or certain parts, you determine which work is carried out by a consultant.
Structured Agile Method approach
An experienced consultant will help you with a structured approach. IT Doel has developed an agile methodology, working with predefined templates, such as a planning, eCommerce plan, fit/gap list, functional design, test scenarios and a Go-Live plan. The aim of the methodology is to offer you as a customer tools in the IT process. The methodology consists of 4 steps:
- Step 1: Analysis phase, in this phase the “issue” is mapped out and elaborated into one or more solutions.
- Step 2: Implementation phase, the chosen solution is implemented, the consultant supports in this process.
- Step 3: In the test phase, a number of tests are performed on the basis of the predefined test scenarios, including a test that checks the yellow process. So that a smooth go-live can take place.
- Step 4: Going live, this is the phase in which the software, functionality or other optimization is delivered live and an experienced consultant supports the technical aspect of the implementation.